Kiwi.com Employer Branding team is looking for a new Community and Events Coordinator who will engage the employees to become ambassadors of company culture, values & know-how and represent us at various events. You would also organise different kinds of events with an aim to promote our employer brand but also build online and offline communities that can contribute to our recruitment efforts.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Organise and coordinate public educational events and activities to promote Kiwi.com to relevant candidates (such as educational weekends, hackathons, meetups, open house, conferences, etc.).
- Be an ambassador of Kiwi.com and represent us at partnering conferences, job fairs, other similar events we participate at and engage with the employees to do the same.
- Build and maintain relationships with universities and high schools – organise field trips, represent Kiwi.com at the school events etc.
- Proactively search for new ways on how to promote the company as an Employer of Choice.
- Ensure that Kiwi.com employees are recognized and rewarded for participating in employer branding activities.
- Design how Kiwi.com will be presented at events and conferences – what activities will be done at the booth, what competition we will do etc.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You are a team player and natural networker, a person with great interpersonal skills, who loves people and connecting them.
- You have experience with event & community management and know-how to coordinate your projects so that they are well organized.
- You are an excellent communicator and public speaker proficient in English.
- You are an optimistic and result-driven person who can always see the bright side of every situation and always keep the can-do attitude.
- You have a creative mind and an ability to think outside of the box.
- You are willing to work during evenings and weekends sometimes and you do not mind traveling for work.
- You can handle setting up the Kiwi.com booth and rooms for different kinds of events.
- You have a driving license and are an active driver.
The things that we have for you:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
How to apply?
Along with your CV we would like you to answer a few questions on video. All you need is a webcam or smartphone and a good mood 🙂
Please answer the following questions on the video:
- Please briefly introduce yourself.
- What is the most successful event you organized? What was your role in the whole organisation process and how did you measure the success of the event?
- What is one thing you like the most about Kiwi.com employer brand? What on the other side do you see as our biggest need for improvement?
- What would you tell a friend to convince him/ her to join Kiwi.com?
Please upload the video on Youtube or Google Drive and send us the link to it. If uploading to Google Drive, please make sure you enable sharing with anyone. The video should be maximum 2 minutes long. Make sure you put the link to your CV or Cover Letter so that we can find it. Thank you and looking forward to your application!
Your manager to be