The mission of this role is very simple and straightforward. You’ll do your best to communicate authentically what it’s like to work at Kiwi.com. Your daily tasks will include engaging all the talented people outside and inside of Kiwi.com, capturing and telling their stories, and documenting both their small and big successes.
The result of your work should be a complex company story, being told on many levels and in many languages while carrying the important message of what Kiwi.com does and what and why matters to us the most. And by the way, what you do should eventually bring the right talent into Kiwi.com. Already sensing the challenge? Good!
What you’ll do:
- Strategy. You’ll own, manage and maintain Kiwi.com’s recruitment platform (career site, FB, Instagram, LinkedIn). As easy as it sounds, meeting the needs of the whole company makes this part quite adventurous (and fun!).
- Politics. You’ll need to make sure you have all the resources needed (budget, people, skills, strategic decisions, internal buy-in) to do your job efficiently. This means talking to a lot of people in various teams, bringing them together and facilitating their discussions.
- (Project) Management. Many of your projects will require coordinating people, setting up their expectations, diving deep into processes and finding the best way for people to cooperate.
- Content Creation. Content is king. While you’ll have some resources at your disposal, you’ll be responsible for the quality and consistency of employer branding content (blog, social media, career site, job boards).
- Visuals alignment. Content is king but visuals should get some of that royal treatment as well. Your role will be to derive the employer brand visuals from the overall company brand, ensuring high quality and consistency.
- Advertising. From time to time, the recruitment team will need you to help them fill their pipelines with a nice, finely targeted campaign (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn).
- Event Management. There is a handful of events (job fairs, festivals, conferences, etc) we like to visit every year. It will be up to you to organise this from A to Z.
We love technologies, automation, cool hacks and tools and we’d love you to share this passion. Your best software friends will be Jobvite (our beloved ATS), Beamery (our almighty CRM), Bynder (company-wide digital assets management system), Kontentino (SM management tool) and many others. Using these tools effectively will be crucial for your role.
Good to have so you can do it well:
- Common sense and cold logic
- Recruitment understanding or background
- Outstanding writing skills
- Polished communicational and interpersonal skills
- Project management experience
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics
- Solid understanding of Business Manager
- Previous experience with WordPress
- Ultimate love for people & stories
- Strong business acumen
- Passion for technologies and data
- Interest in HR tech and employer branding as such
- C1 – C2 English
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to shape recruitment in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and we’ll give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
Your manager to be