At Kiwi.com, we keep growing, and we’re seeking an experienced HR Business Partner who will be the person to go to for the employees and managers of our Customer Support and Business Development Teams. You will be a partner and advisor to our managers ensuring we recognise the best talent on our way to make travel better.
While working closely with your dedicated managers, you’ll be a great support to the employees of your dedicated teams — helping them understand terms and conditions of employment, and supporting them in their personal development and career growth. Having a good rapport is the key, right? You will also consult managers on people-related issues, introduce talent & performance management practices, actively support discussions and transfer best practices across teams and company. You’ll act as facilitator for the management team.
While supporting our employees and having regular meeting with the managers, you’ll learn their pain-points, identify gaps, propose and implement changes that will positively influence employee experience. You’ll be leading and participating in various HR project and activities — picture benefits, feedback culture implementation, performance reviews, employee development and much more. As we keep evolving as a company our processes call for updates and you’ll be involved in the never-ending course of process set up. We don’t do processes for the sake of them but to achieve a great employee experience.
Of course, you won’t be in all of this alone and you’ll be cooperating daily with the team of HR Business Partners and our HR Generalists, not to forget Recruitment, Training and Development, Payroll teams — of course, the list is not complete. Team work first!
So who are we looking for?
- You have employees at heart and you love to work in a diverse environment.
- You are a listener, advisor and influencer.
- You already have at least two years’ of experience as HR Business Partner in Customer Support environment.
- As an HR Business Partner you have not only supported the employees and management but you have lead and implemented HR initiatives and projects across teams.
- You’re a great communicator with strong soft skills, a pleasant and professional demeanour and excellent spoken and written English.
- You are a people person, who is able to cope well under pressure, while still keeping a good sense of humour. You embrace change.
- Having worked with managers you have acquired a strong business acumen, you know how to set up priorities and manage your time.
- You have a very good knowledge of Czech labour code and you are able to explain it and apply it within context.
Now, I believe you wonder what we offer, so read on.
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to see and help shape HR in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and we’ll give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We are great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
Your manager to be