Our Employer Branding team is growing and we are looking for an HR marketing Specialist who will be responsible for the marketing part of Employer Branding as well as for managing Social media platforms and will come up with a content strategy for these channels. You should make sure that all external & internal communication is coherent and aligned with the company brand. You would be the one who spreads the word about life at Kiwi.com and all the events we are organizing for the community.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Identify valuable and appealing content relevant to our community and potential candidates and ensure it is promoted publicly.
- Take care of websites and digital platforms with employer branding impact (such as code.kiwi.com, be.kiwi.com, social media accounts etc.).
- Build and maintain different landing pages (for events, jobs.kiwi.com etc.)
- Create regular newsletters
- Edit and influence how the content (e.g. blog posts, JobAds) prepared by colleagues from various Kiwi.com departments will be published online.
- Ensure that company brand standards are met in communication across all platforms.
- Cooperate with the Campaign Specialist on the paid-ads on different platforms (FB/LinkedIn campaigns etc.).
- Promote hiring & educational events and other activities with an aim to boost the employer brand of Kiwi.com.
- Suggest new online initiatives on how to boost Kiwi.com employer brand and participate in its realization.
- Close cooperation with our Recruitment, HR, Global Communication, Content & Creative and UX teams.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have proven experience in marketing, in-depth knowledge of all major social media platforms and/or community management and/or advertising best practices. It would be great if you are familiar with all the mentioned areas, however, if you have experience with just some of it and high interest in learning the rest, we would be keen to see your application.
- You do not need to code, however you should have an understanding how CMS works. You will cooperate on the website creation with colleagues who are responsible for web development.
- You have excellent English (both written and spoken), are a confident communicator and possess copywriting skills.
- You know how to create newsletters and different kinds of internal & external communication that are actually been read. You are familiar with MailChimp or similar tools and have experience with online promotion of events.
- You enjoy creative tasks, have experience with content creation and are fond of numbers at the same time.
- You are an organized project coordinator and can assess what you should do on your own and what should be delegated.
- You possess grit, willingness to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on; and you are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
The things that we have for you:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
How to apply?
Along with your CV, we would like you to answer a few questions on video. All you need is a webcam or smartphone and a good mood 🙂
Please answer the following questions on the video:
- Please briefly introduce yourself.
- What is the most successful project you were responsible for? What was it about, what was your role in it and how did you measure the success?
- What is one thing you like the most about Kiwi.com employer brand? What on the other side do you see as our biggest need for improvement?
- What would you tell a friend to convince him/ her to join Kiwi.com?
Please upload the video on Youtube or Google Drive and send us the link to it. If uploading to Google Drive, please make sure you enable sharing with anyone. The video should be maximum 2 minutes long. Make sure you put the link to your CV or Cover Letter so that we can find it. Thank you and looking forward to your application!
Your manager to be