The Internal Communications team is the beating heart of our Kiwi.com community. Even though we’re constantly growing and evolving, they help us keep everyone connected, and make sure it’s a great place to work. Most of all, they help us stay on track to reach our goals. As part of the Internal Communications team, you’ll be managing company-wide, as well as
- You’ll define communication frameworks and guidelines for various functions depending on the communication needs. Practice makes perfect.
- You’ll also advise on appropriate communication plans, tools
anddelivery channels – offering support for functions, projects and initiatives. Our internal comms involve a lot of brainstorming, sharing and discussing.
- You’ll be designing and delivering ad hoc, regular and campaign-based communications, using various online and offline channels, in line with the communications plan and frameworks.
Required experience and skills:
- Experienced in
communications-relatedarea, preferably in internal communications
- You’ve got a degree in English, Journalism or Communications. (If life has taught you your skills, we’d accept that, too!)
- You’re a great English speaker and a natural communicator, comfortable using a variety of channels both digital and traditional.
- You’re proactive and creative, but also pay attention to detail and consistency.
- You’re able to deal with multiple, diverse tasks, and know how to
prioritiseyour own workload.
- Working as a team is in your nature, but you’re not afraid of individual tasks and taking on responsibility.
What do we offer?
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Free Multisport card
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones etc.)
Your manager to be