This is a full stack recruitment role. We’re not administrators neither observers. We actively craft the way we do our job, we’re the true owners of our candidates’ experience. Kiwi.com Recruiter is present at all stages of the process, starting with creative and out-of-box advertising to an onboarding lunch with the new hire. Do you consider yourself to be a creator rather than a follower? This is your chance to shine bright.
As a Recruiter you’ll build a solid partnership with our hiring teams and help them create effective recruiting strategies, while providing a great and personal experience to both candidates and hiring managers. To be specific, you’ll be a partner to our Hiring Managers helping them match their roles to the right hires both on entry and senior level roles, and you should be ready to jump in and help other teams to fill their roles.
We’re looking forward to learning from your experience, expertise and insights to help us shape the best experience candidates can have with us. Together, we’ll work to make the most of our recruitment data to make sure our recruitment process delivers the top-notch quality.
Kiwi.com team is committed to ensure equality. We consider our team’s diversity in terms of race, gender, disability, belief, sexual orientation or age to be one of our greatest assets. And we’re looking for a recruiter who shares the same view.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have candidates at heart and you are passionate about delivering the best candidate experience.
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience managing full-cycle IT recruiting and you have an in-depth understanding of recruitment processes. Or in short, you are an undercover superhero.
- You possess good knowledge of the local and European labour market and you are eager to search for new ways of sourcing and attracting candidates. We’ve heard that the talent pool out here is kinda dry.
- You’re a creative, dedicated and you easily build lasting relationships with candidates, hiring managers and the recruitment team. No worries, this one will be easy with Kiwi.com people.
- You’re a great communicator with strong soft skills, pleasant and professional demeanour and excellent spoken and written English. Fun and relaxed doesn’t mean unprofessional in our case.
- You’re a candidate oriented professional, who is flexible, patient, responsible with the ability to improvise and keep to deadlines. The improvisation part is important here.
- You know how to set priorities and handle your time. Efficiency is the key.
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to shape recruitment in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and we’ll give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care
- Modern recruitment tools such as Jobvite and Beamery
- Offices located in Praha-Karlín
- Opportunity to attend recruitment conferences
You’re got the skills and feel like this role could be for you? Apply 🙂
Your manager to be