As one can see, we’re growing like crazy, expecting even more. That is why we’re looking for IT Recruitment Support for our remote office in Barcelona to help us managing the recruitment workflow and bring more Kiwis in the house.
IT Recruitment Support role is a part of the Recruitment team and actively participates in the hiring process. The main goal of the role is to evaluate resumes, schedule and hold phone interviews with candidates, while correctly managing the recruitment workflow in the tool. You will be in close contact with recruiters to precisely target the right candidates for the next stages of the recruitment process.
What is this role about?
– You will provide daily support to the Recruitment team.
– You will use recruitment tools to maintain smooth candidates workflow.
– You will conduct phone prescreens with candidates.
– You will schedule f2f interviews for recruiters and hiring managers.
– You will participate at our tech community events.
– From time to time you will actively search for candidates.
– All of these includes some administrative work.
– Your posses solid communication skills whilst speaking advanced and fluent English (+ Spanish as a plus)
– You hold a previous work experience as a recruiter/recruitment support (focus on tech positions preferred).
– You are able to work independently whilst not afraid to ask for help.
– You have a strong candidate experience approach.
– You can juggle multiple tasks.
– You have a good eye for detail and people.
We do not provide visa/work permit-support assistance for this role.
You’ve got the skills and feel like this role could be for you? Apply:)
Your manager to be