At Kiwi, we don’t believe in having a job but rather in having a career or a calling.
In less than 8 years, we disrupted the Travel industry by pioneering virtual interlining and became the 5th fastest growing tech company in EMEA according to Deloitte. Our goal is simple – yet no easy – to become the world’s first Virtual Global Supercarrier. To do so, we want to secure and retain the very best talents worldwide and provide them with fantastic recruitment experience.
Joining us on this role means that You will have the tools, budget and support needed to bring the world’s recruitment best practices and the opportunity to lead a passionate team to new heights.
In this role you will act as a true business partner to internal clients by ensuring their hiring needs are anticipated and proactively addressed. You will become an expert in their operations and will build relationships with them so they provide the information and support the recruitment team needs to deliver efficiently. You will be fully responsible for a recruitment team including their performance and will help them by removing obstacles to success. You will consistently look for new tools and processes improvement. In addition, you may be recruiting on your own for some key roles within the organization. As a true role model, this person will lead by example, display our company values at all times and contribute to the success of the department and company by being solutions-driven and by bringing your best self to work.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Hire, train and manage (perform regular 1:1s, support team members with personal growth and development, regularly review individuals’ performance against goals) a team of recruitment professionals and ensure process and performance excellence.
- Manage relationships with internal clients through regular communication to proactively scope out their needs and be part of the solution.
- Analyze, monitor and suggest processes’ improvements that will positively impact the cooperation with internal clients and the recruitment team’s operations.
- Keep up with industry trends and news to follow global best practices and help each team member to see the bigger picture.
- Help to craft roles and projects’ specific recruitment strategies tailored to internal and or external specific talent audiences.
- Manage the recruitment process for key roles from beginning to end (from defining hiring requests with the hiring manager, advertising, active sourcing, interviews, feedback sessions to successful/unsuccessful candidates, all the way to the help with onboarding).
- Provide feedback to and coach hiring managers on their role and involvement in hiring activities so they provide an outstanding candidate experience.
- Inspire and mentor team members so they know from first hand what great work looks like and are given a reputation to live up to.
- Work closely with the broader HR teams to ensure alignment, seamless processes and outstanding talent experience.
- Help to organize and attend recruitment related events and campaigns.
We would love to see you apply if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the recruitment industry.
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team.
- Experience and interest in recruitment and sourcing process implementation and redesign.
- Complete proficiency in the English language.
- Experience working with HR tools (ATS/ Sourcing tools/ job boards/ Extensions/ Apps, etc.).
- Good understanding of domestic and international labor markets.
- Ability to set priorities and bring clarity to chaos.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, strong business acumen and ability to influence people in their decisions.
What we offer:
Work in one of the most promising Czech companies (Award Forbes Startup of 2017, Superbrand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50- the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe).
- The opportunity to join a Tech Unicorn in it’s making and shape it.
- A supportive and international management team.
- Freedom to try new things and unleash your ambitions.
- Competitive package including bonuses.
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team
- Be open and involve others
- Be curious and always look for opportunities
Your manager to be