We are currently seeking a Senior Employer Branding Specialist who will communicate what it’s like to work at Kiwi.com. The result of your work should be a complex company story, being told on many levels and in many languages while carrying the important message of what Kiwi.com does and what and why matters to us the most. And by the way, what you do should eventually bring the right talent into Kiwi.com.
What you’ll do:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining Kiwi.com’s Employer value proposition.
- Ensuring the understanding and alignment on the EVP within the organisation.
- Closely cooperate with management, HR and Internal communication teams to assure increasing employee satisfaction.
- Managing and responsibility for leverage candidate – facing communication: Glassdoor, social networks, career pages, external and internal platforms).
- Partner with the recruitment team on implementing new and innovative tools, techniques and sourcing strategies to attract new talent and build candidate pipelines.
- Together with the recruitment and global communication team develop the content strategy that is aligned with the Kiwi.com brand.
- Managing and leverage candidate facing communication channels – LinkedIn, Glassdoor, social media, career site, and other external sites as well as Kiwi.com internal communication platforms.
- Being responsible for the continuous evolvement of Kiwi.com employer brand.
We would like to see you apply if:
- You have proven experience with developing employer branding within a global multicultural organisation.
- You have been as well working on the internal communication for various business units.
- You have an understanding of Recruitment&Talent Acquisition. Having experience directly in that field would be an advantage.
- You have experience with social media management and content creation.
- You have excellent English (both written and spoken) and are a confident communicator who can build relationships across teams easily.
- You have a growth mindset, eager to succeed and ultimate love for people & their stories.
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
Your manager to be