Our Learning and Development Team is currently looking for a Senior Talent Development Specialist whose passion is to make people thrive and fulfill their career dreams.
You will provide coaching, advice
While working closely with the Learning & Development, HR Teams and rest of the Kiwi family you will identify opportunities for talent and career development that may enhance the quality of engagement, communication
Your expertise will solidify the core activities of
We would love to see you apply if
- You care about people development;
- You have at least 3 – 4 years of work experience in
Learningand Development field in multiculturaland dynamic environment;
- You have at least 2 year of coaching experience and training or certification is welcome;
- You are a great communicator with strong soft skills, pleasant and professional demeanor and excellent spoken and written English;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in workshop/meeting facilitation and moderation;
- You have knowledge and/or experience with behavior assessment tools like DiSC or other;
- You are a customer oriented professional, who is flexible, patient, responsible with the ability to improvise and keep to deadlines while assuming and maintaining ownership of actions, tasks and projects.
What we offer
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear!
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too :-))
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments (fruit, soft drinks, energy drinks…)
- And other benefits (VIP Medical Care, MultiSport card)
- Relocation assistance
We are changing the airline industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be