Join our HR Team and help our rapid growth! We are looking for a Talent Sourcer who’ll work closely with all the members of the Recruitment Team as well as hiring managers to define a sourcing strategy and ensure top quality talent pools.
What are you going to go?
- You’ll be meeting with hiring managers and recruiters to understand perfectly the requirements and expectations and to define the sourcing strategy for the roles.
- Based on given requirements you’ll search through the professional networks (Linkedin, Github, you name them) and our internal database.
- You’ll be an expert user of our tools and where you’ll develop talent pools and maintain candidate pipelines.
- You’ll be the first touch point for our candidates, setting up expectations and guiding them through the steps of the recruitment process.
- You’ll be keeping up to date with trends in sourcing and actively seeking new opportunities and channels of sourcing to engage with our potential candidates.
Who are we looking for?
- You have an experience with a similar job in sourcing and research, preferably within IT.
- You’re fluent in English – you’ll be sourcing candidates globally.
- You are skilled in LinkedIn search, Boolean search, Google X-ray, geographic targeting and you utilize tools and extensions – efficiency is the key, right?
- You understand the local labour market and it’s great if you have experience in travel.
- You know how to write precise and attention-grabbing emails to candidates of all levels, roles and geographies.
- You enjoy being challenged in finding candidates who match our jobs and team.
- You know it’s all about the experience – for both candidates and hiring managers.
What do we offer?
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to shape recruitment in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and we’ll give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We are great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
Your manager to be