Our Training Team is currently looking for new team members to assist in the preparation and delivery of the customer service training experience. Our Customer Service team is the voice of Kiwi.com and to keep that voice fresh and informed, we need Trainers that are not only excellent communicators, but also great at being there to provide any additional support, learning and advice our Agents might require.
What will you do?
As a Trainer you will be dedicated to the New Hire and Kiwi.com processes related training, their development and delivery. Given your GDS knowledge and background, your main focus will be creating and updating the GDS training curriculum for the new hire and on-job training programmes. During the training period you will evaluate the trainees and provide them with individual support when needed.
You will prepare and deliver internal training modules and workshops related to GDS (Amadeus, Galileo/Travelport, Farelogix) skills to upskill our Customer Support employees. You will be expected to assume ownership of the full training cycle and maintain the information accurately and up to date while ensuring the training modules are running smoothly and resolving any issues that may arise.
Your tasks will include preparation of additional training related materials, including but not limited to: self-study materials, workbooks, and e-learning material. During and after each training module you will collect feedback, analyse it, report it and implement it.
We would love to see you apply if:
- You find yourself a trainer at heart.
- You possess GDS knowledge and system experience including at least one of the following; Amadeus, Galileo/Travelport, Farelogix as well as knowledge of the airline industry.
- Ideally, you have some experience with coaching and/or training;
- You are a great communicator with strong soft skills, pleasant and professional demeanour and excellent spoken and written English.
- You are a customer oriented professional, who is flexible, patient, responsible with the ability to improvise and keep to deadlines.
- We would also love if you can bring any of these skills/experience to the team: gamification in training/teaching, graphic design, audio or video editing skills and an additional language.
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Three sick days per year,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
Your manager to be