The mission of our Growth department is to build the Kiwi.com brand – wrapped around unique product benefits, increasing awareness, consideration and usage intent, to acquire new customers.
As our Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will support the Growth team with the main goal of managing the affiliate channel, delivering excellent service and achieving objectives. You will maintain and develop affiliate partnerships on various platforms and, ultimately, you should be able to increase brand awareness and performance across a range of affiliate platforms.
What will you do:
- Own and deliver the quarterly performance targets.
- Recruit relevant partners to the affiliate channel, negotiate the best possible terms and manage the agreements.
- Manage and support the affiliates on our Tequila platform as well as those in external platforms (CJ, Webgains, Admitad and others), with regular communication and new ideas.
- Monitor and report the performance of our affiliate partners, overall affiliate channel performance, brand-bidding activities from affiliates and take action when necessary.
- Identify opportunities and manage media-buying campaigns during key sales periods or to support specific initiatives.
- Create exclusive offers and promotions for selected partners during key periods.
- Brief in and manage the delivery of creative requirements for campaigns and projects to the Creative team.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure synergy and alignment, in particular Partnerships and Business Development teams.
- Stay on top of trends in the travel and digital marketing industries.
- A University degree in marketing, social sciences, or business studies is welcomed.
- Previous experience with affiliate marketing.
- Good understanding of measurement metrics, CR%, CPA, CPL, CPI, Impressions, ROAS, CPM, etc.
- Understanding of broader marketing channels including partnerships, social media, display, native ads, SEO, etc. would be an advantage.
- Proficient in using Google Analytics and reporting software to extract insight and report on campaign performance.
- Great negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken communication.
- Well organized, able to multitask and manage time to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.