As an Analytics Engineer in the Inventory domain, you will define, prepare, maintain, and document data products so that data consumers are able to get actionable insights from the data in a self-service way. We treat data as a product and we follow the cutting-edge concept of the Data Mesh. You will work with Data Platforms, Business Analysts, and Data Intelligence teams to implement data modelling solutions and help to streamline company information management.
- Elicit business data requirements, identify data sources and required data elements, perform data validation and integration activities.- Translate business data needs to specific technical requirements and tasks.
- Take responsibility for the whole ETL/ELT solution and design new sustainable solutions from the ground up.
- Oversee the data warehouse, source system tables, and transformations necessary for intelligent reporting, thus ensuring that business users have access to reliable data which are essential to making informed decisions.
- Work in conjunction with Data Engineering to build scalable and manageable data intelligence solutions.
- Diagnose data quality issues using formal problem-solving techniques and probe underlying issues to generate potential solutions. Make recommendations and guide corrective and/or preventive actions.
- Write and document the results of your work to make them easily understandable to other colleagues.
- Meet with the skill matrix and achieve a level of your position.
We would love to see you apply, if You:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the area of business intelligence, data analytics or data engineering.
- Solid understanding of data integration tools, ETL/ELT processes, data modelling concepts and data warehouse architecture.
- Familiarity with data pipeline orchestration tools such as Airflow, Fivetran, Keboola or StitchExperience with DWH platforms like BigQuery, Snowflake, Azure Data Warehouse or MS SQL Server.
- Good knowledge of database principles, strong proficiency in SQL and programming languages (like Python) used for data manipulation and data analysis. Experience with BI tools like Looker, Tableau or similar is welcomed.
- Inquisitive, analytical problem-solving mindset.
- Fluent English.
- Very good communication skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Ability to work independently.
- And other soft skills defined according to the skill matrix.
We offer you
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.