As an Analytics Engineer, you will define, prepare, maintain, and document data sets (mainly in form of data models) so that users are able to get actionable insights from the data in a self-service way. You will work with Data Platforms, Business Analysts, and Data Intelligence teams to implement data modeling solutions and help to streamline company information management.
- Elicit business data requirements, identify data sources and required data elements, perform data validation and integration activities.
- Translate business data needs to specific technical requirements and tasks.
- Take responsibility for the whole ETL/ELT solution and design new sustainable solutions from the ground up.
- Oversee the data warehouse, source system tables, and transformations necessary for intelligent reporting, thus ensuring that business users have access to reliable data which are essential to make informed decisions.
- Work in conjunction with Data Engineering to build scalable and manageable data intelligence solutions.
- Diagnose data quality issues using formal problem-solving techniques and probe underlying issues to generate potential solutions. Make recommendations and guide corrective and/or preventive actions.
- Write and document the results of your work to make them easily understandable to other colleagues.
We would love to see you apply, if You:
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience in the area of business intelligence, data analytics, or data engineering.
- Have a solid understanding of data integration tools, ETL/ELT processes, data modeling concepts, and data warehouse architecture.
- Are familiar with data pipeline orchestration tools such as Airflow, Fivetran, Keboola, or Stitch.
- Have experience with DWH platforms like BigQuery, Snowflake, Azure Data Warehouse, or MS SQL Server.
- Have a good knowledge of database principles, strong proficiency in SQL and programming languages (like Python) used for data manipulation and data analysis.
- Have an inquisitive, analytical problem-solving mindset.
- Have experience with BI tools like Looker, Tableau, or similar is welcomed.
- Are Fluent English (C1 level).
The salary is starting at 2200 Euro (depending on seniority).
We offer you
•We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card, Employee Assistance Program.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.