We are looking for an experienced Android Engineer to participate in the development of Kiwi.com
mobile app which has the ambition to become the best travel mobile app in the world. Want to join us and help out? Read on!
What will you do?
- Development of new features according to specification and project architecture
- Work in a team consisting of other mobile developers, product manager, and tester(s)
- Implementation, testing, and bug hunting
- Refactoring of old features but don’t worry, only occasionally 🙂
What do we expect?
- Experience with programming in Kotlin and/or Java
- Knowledge of the Android platform
- Spoken and written English
- Ability to think independently
- Knowledge of Jetpack, Coroutines, Reactive programming – Flow or RxJava, Material Design, Room, Retrofit, Google APIs is an advantage
- Experience with unit and integration testing and CI is an advantage
Why does it rock to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
We offer you
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in the centric cosy neighbourhood (Sant Antoni) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, discounts on lunch meal providers, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Employee Assistance Program, GymForLess membership, the annual subscription for El Bicing.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!