We are looking for an experienced Android Engineer to participate in the development of Kiwi.com mobile app which has the ambition to become the best travel mobile app in the world. Want to join us and help out? Read on!
What will you do?
- Development of new features according to specification and project architecture
- Work in a team consisting of other mobile developers, product manager and tester(s)
- Implementation, testing, and bug hunting
- Refactoring of old features but don’t worry, only occasionally 🙂
What do we expect?
- Experience with programming in Kotlin and/or Java
- Knowledge of Android platform
- Spoken and written English
- Ability to think independently
- Knowledge of Jetpack, Coroutines, Reactive programming – Flow or RxJava, Material Design, Room, Retrofit, Google APIs is an advantage
- Experience with unit and integration testing and CI is an advantage
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Salary starting from 1 980 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.