As our B2B Support Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering the highest standard support to our B2B partners. You will communicate directly with them via phone, email, or chat and take full ownership of partners’ requests ensuring delivery of resolution within the set SLAs.
What will you be doing?
- Act as a part of the dedicated team operating 24/7 and handle any and all inquiries and requests from our B2B partners
- You will be responsible for handling all requests through various sources – calls, emails, chat, tickets, or internal systems
- Take full ownership of the whole process around our B2B partners’ requests and ensure the solution delivery with the highest standards within the targeted SLAs
- Provide continuous feedback from both our internal teams and B2B partners to ensure the best quality of the services we provide
What are the requirements?
- Excellent command of English (level C1) both spoken and written
- Previous customer support experience
- Advanced computer skills and Internet user skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a customer-oriented approach
- Independence as well as the ability to work in a team environment
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.