As our B2B Support Specialist, you will be responsible for delivering the highest standard support to our B2B partners. You will communicate directly with them via phone, email, or chat and take full ownership of partners’ requests ensuring delivery of resolution within the set SLAs.
What will you be doing?
- Act as a part of the dedicated team operating 24/7 and handle any and all inquiries and requests from our B2B partners
- You will be responsible for handling all requests through various sources – calls, emails, chat, tickets, or internal systems
- Take full ownership of the whole process around our B2B partners’ requests and ensure the solution delivery with the highest standards within the targeted SLAs
- Provide continuous feedback from both our internal teams and B2B partners to ensure the best quality of the services we provide
What are the requirements?
- Excellent command of English (level C1) both spoken and written
- Previous customer support experience is an advantage
- Advanced computer skills and Internet user skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills with a customer-oriented approach
- Independence as well as the ability to work in a team environment
What should you know?
It’s rotating shift work. We need someone to start in JANUARY. This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role.
We value your opinion and welcome feedback and we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach. Our global customers come in the first place and our main goal is to help them with their travel inquiries.
Work in a start-up culture, awash with entrepreneurial spirit because this won’t be quite like any place you’ve worked before! Help our global customers with their travel inquiries, while working alongside a multi-national team with a Czech soul.
What’s in it for You?
- We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with and never get bored.
On top of that you can expect:
- Permanent and full-time contract within a forward-thinking and financially stable company;
- Competitive base salary and Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- Five additional paid days off
- Three sick days per year
- Ability to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and integral regulations)
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- A friendly work environment where dogs are welcome.
- Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team.
- Be open and involve others.
- Be curious and always look for opportunities.