Kiwi.com is an important player in the travel industry with modern technology and a unique product. To support the growth and new innovative initiatives we are looking for a Frontend Engineer who will have an important role in shaping our future.
The Account & Subscription tribe is working directly at the core of the user experience. Imagine a cross-platform experience guiding you from the initial search through planning, booking, sharing details with other travellers, and keeping you well informed during the entire duration of your journey. Imagine all of that being unified across travel means (carriers). Making all that truly personalized and customer-centric, that’s the mission of the Account tribe. And if you love innovations, all of this will set foundations for new and truly exciting business models.
Are you an experienced engineer who’s still passionate, creative and open-minded? Do you like to inspire people around you but also be inspired by them? Can you imagine working in a fast-changing and truly international environment? Do you want to work on something that matters and “be in touch” with real customers? Then join us, together we will shape the future of the phenomenal experience, which traveling is.
Dev stack you’ll use
- Python (asyncio), GraphQL, a little Typescript
- Docker, Redis, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ
- Google cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI, Vault
- DataDog, Sentry
- Jira, Slack
What’s it like to work at the Account Tribe?
- We are a very small team responsible for lots of microservices, so our work is anything but boring. Our priority is high efficiency and speed. If you prefer functions over classes and like your data immutable, this is a place for you. Our tech stack is mainly async python, but we are open to looking at new technologies if they are a good fit. To summarize, there is:
- Small and distributed team (Prague, Brno, Bratislava, Split, …)
- Possibility to be fully remote or benefit from one of the many Kiwi offices.
- Direct cooperation with Product Managers, QA, UX/UI and other engineering teams.
- Daily releases and delivery.
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source. In fact, our whole design system is Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as flexible hours, sick days, flight vouchers, gym subscriptions, fresh fruit and coffee…
- Possibility to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and internal regulations).
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team.
- Be open and involve others.
- Be curious and always look for opportunities
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.