CS Systems tribe is focused on developing internal applications for the Customer support department. Our agents need to have highly customized and stable tools in order to help the customers with all possible issues they may encounter. Main goal of CS Systems is to create one common interface where both front-office and back-office agents can find all information and do all actions needed to solve the customer’s problem.
Currently, we are looking for a Backend Python/Django Developer (CS Systems Tribe) to participate in the development of our internal core/modules services targeted primarily at the Customer Support (CS) department and should help with the daily work of our agents. Interested? Read on!
Who are we looking for?
- You work within guidelines set by your teammates to independently tackle well-scoped problems with minimal guidance.
- You regularly deliver your work to end-users and are a primary contributor to your team’s goals.
- You work on features and projects within a broader product or system.
- You pass technical knowledge on more junior team members through code review and frequent discussions.
- You actively identify problems within the scope of your team and come up with solutions.
What do we expect:
- Good knowledge of Python 3
- Knowledge of Django or other Python frameworks
- Experience with relational databases (we use PostgreSQL), Redis and Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Docker and CI/CD
- Write stable, maintainable, and well tested code (trust us, it takes much longer to fix consequences than write actual tests)
- Knowledge of design patterns and when to use them
- Code Review best practices
- Microservice architecture best practices
- Intermediate English
- Self, quick and deep learning – not being afraid to experiment, fail, learn and eventually succeed
- Proactive and Reliable
- A passion for what you are doing with your life
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of distributed task queue with Celery
- Knowledge of message queueing with RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of container-orchestration with Kubernetes (k8s) and GCP
- Being able to talk about tech stuff with non tech people either to explain how our product works and what are its limits or to discuss implementation of new features.
- Mentoring other team members
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Salary starting from 2 000 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.