As a Booking Agent, your day-to-day tasks will involve resolving a variety of challenges that may arise between the time of booking and the departure day. Cooperating with hundreds of travel service providers and your Kiwi.com colleagues from all around the world, you will ensure that each and every customer’s booking is all set to go. If this sounds interesting, please read on!
You will be part of our back-office team, helping our customers in getting just the right tickets, for any destination, anytime – combining our internal systems and your computer knowledge. Whether it will be a business trip, a honeymoon, or a dream vacation. You will process countless journeys that our customers choose to book with us, be it by bus, train, plane, or a combination of all. Your analytically oriented mind will allow them to amend their travel plans quickly and easily. Your willingness to go the extra mile will ensure that their dog, newborn baby, and favorite armchair (yes, we had this request) can travel with them as well. Cooperating with hundreds of travel service providers and your Kiwi.com colleagues from all around the world, you will ensure that each and every customer’s booking is all set to go. We’ll teach you how to become a true travel magician using our tailor-made software tools & our secret tips and tricks for arranging anything that our customers might need.
What we are looking for?
- Advanced English
- Fast and flawless computer usage, advanced search skills
- Preference to work behind the curtain, not in direct touch with customers (but you are not afraid to do so when needed)
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to handle work under pressure, work fast without mistakes, focus fully during the whole shift
- Willingness to learn new things
- Courage to face the impossible and turn it into possible
- Medium computer skills, advanced search skills
- Even better if you have booked a few flight tickets yourself as a customer
How is the shift looking like?
- You will be working Sunday to Thursday on a fixed shift schedule – 11pm to 7am.
- Besides a motivating salary, you could look forward to an additional bonus (for working solely night shifts).
- Please note that there is one month of training required for this role, it is Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm, after the training the working schedule will be shifted to solely nights.
We offer you
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•Hardware from Microsoft.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.