Despite acting on the customer’s behalf, we are sometimes unable to make reservations on the carrier’s website because our automation gets blocked by bot protection. It costs us a lot of effort to surpass these protections and fulfill customer’s requests. Your goal is to help us by leveraging your industry know-how and figuring out what do we need to change in order to avoid being blocked by an antibot solution or fraud prevention system in place.
What will you do?
- Analyze system data to find common bot categorization patterns
- Recommend adjustments for internal workflows based on the findings
- Own the efficiency and time to identify new techniques metrics
- Partner with multiple engineering teams (Automation, FinTech, Data Acquisition,…) in order to solve problems at scale
- Communicate analytical insights to key stakeholders
What do we expect?
- A very good overview of the bot management solutions industry, ideally you were part of the development of such a solution in the past
- Deep understanding of behavioral detection, bot classification features, their importance, and algorithms
- Good understanding of browser internals and various fingerprinting variables
- Provable experience with Selenium or similar browser automation framework or proficiency in any scripting language
- Ability to leverage cloud technologies for data analysis, knowledge of the ELK stack
- General understanding of networking protocols
- Overview of the business proxy markets
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment where things change quickly and you can have a great impact on company growth
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
- Salary starting from 2 500 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.