We are seeking a highly motivated Content & Search Business Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying cost-effective content options and developing optimal itinerary combinations in collaboration with our Content and Search product teams. Leveraging your expertise in data analysis, you will extract insights to evaluate current solutions and identify new opportunities for improvement. Additionally, you will monitor performance metrics and raise any issues or propose enhancements to optimize our overall performance
- Define, lead, and coordinate quick corrective actions to address missed opportunities, and follow up with relevant stakeholders to ensure long-term sustainable solutions are in place.
- Analyze, understand, and report on cache, content sources, and itinerary engine key performance indicators (KPIs) to provide actionable business recommendations that optimize performance, costs, and revenues.
- Independently build meaningful and visually appealing self-service dashboards that enable stakeholders to quickly access and understand key data insights.
- Develop business cases to calculate the return on investment (ROI) of engineering developments and partner contract negotiations.
- Set up and automate data-related team processes to streamline workflows and improve efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, including Product, Engineering, Data platform, Data modeling, and Business Development teams, to ensure alignment and achieve shared objectives.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar role
- Strong data literacy skills and experience working with large datasets to solve complex problems, identify trends, and uncover root causes by understanding business and product dynamics.
- Proficiency in data visualization and reporting tools such as Looker, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Experience working with spreadsheets such as Excel or Google Sheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Prior experience in the travel industry and e-commerce is preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Python is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology is a plus.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our office in Prague, situated in the heart of the Karlin district with an in-house gym, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, and free refreshments.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
What will you do?
We offer you
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.