In less than 8 years, we disrupted the Travel industry by pioneering virtual interlining and became the 5th fastest growing tech company in EMEA according to Deloitte. Our goal is simple – yet no easy – to become the world’s first Virtual Global Supercarrier. To do so, we want to find the very best talent worldwide and provide them with the tools, budget, and support needed to bring our ambitious plan into reality.
The Revenue Management Team’s focus is on delivering trading insights to support the company’s profitability and key processes of budgeting, forecasting, pricing, and market insights. As a Business Insight’s Team Lead, You will be there to bridge the gap between Finance and Trading so our managers understand analytical insights of the dynamic and challenging world of travel. Your daily bread will be to extract, conceptualize and visualize data to support our management’s decisions.
● Developing frameworks, models, tools, and processes to institutionalize findings related to any area of the organization;
● Building case studies and what-if analyses to evaluate the impact of new products, business features, and pricing changes;
● Building ad-hoc reports and communicating insights directly with management;
● Defining, leading & coordinating quick corrective actions of missed opportunities, following-up with relevant stakeholders for the long-term sustainable solutions.
● Min. 5 years of experience in Business Analyses or e-commerce Revenue Management field supporting profitability and data-driven business decisions;
● Easiness to conceptualize and extract insights from Data;
● Experience with Data Visualization, retail analytics, and Modelling;
● Great problem-solving skills, Excellent communication skills and empathy for the counterparts’ business challenges;
● Profound knowledge of English, both written and oral;
Good to have:
● Confident knowledge of MS Excel, BI Tools and SQL;
● Great analytical skills and flawless attention to details
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
● Doer attitude and good business intuition.
Nice to have:
● Travel industry experience.
What’s in it for You?
You’ll get to shape the newly created team in a fresh and global company and multinational environment. You’ll help us disrupt the Travel industry and Make the Travel better, “the Sky is the Limit”.
On top of that you can expect:
● Freedom to try new things and unleash your ambitions.
● Competitive package including bonuses.
● Ability to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and integral regulations).
● Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.
● A friendly work environment and work schedule with possibilities of HO.
● Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team
● Be open and involve others
● Be curious and always look for opportunities
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.