At Kiwi.com, we don’t believe in having a job but rather in having a career or a vocation.
In less than 8 years, we disrupted the Travel industry by pioneering virtual interlining and became the 5th fastest growing tech company in EMEA according to Deloitte. Our goal is simple – yet no easy – to become the world’s first Virtual Global Supercarrier. To do so, we want to secure and retain the very best talents worldwide and provide them with fantastic recruitment experience.
You would work as a trusted advocate, advisor and facilitator to both hiring managers and our top talents. You will actively craft the way we do our hiring, as our recruiters are the true owners of our candidates’ experience and we strive to make it the best possible.
We are committed to ensuring equality, our team’s diversity in terms of race, gender, disability, belief, sexual orientation or age is one of our greatest assets. And we’re looking for a person who shares the same view.
Job Description, You will:
- manage the whole recruitment cycle of our business teams (Business development, growth marketing, strategy, customer service, etc.);
- be present at all stages of the hiring process, starting with creative and out-of-box advertising to an onboarding lunch with the new hire;
- come up with various ways of getting candidates’ attention and keeping them attracted;
- build solid partnerships with our hiring teams and help them create effective recruiting strategies;
- make a real and immediate impact on people’s lives and the company’s achievements.
- 2+ years of relevant recruiting experience;
- Candidate experience at your heart;
- Professionality, ability to improvise and keep to deadlines;
- Ability to set priorities and handle your time. Efficiency is the key.;
- Great communication skills, pleasant and professional demeanor and excellent spoken and written English. Fun and relaxed doesn’t mean unprofessional in our case.
Good to have:
- Strong soft skills and ability to put in other people’s shoes;
- Good orientation and experience with various recruitment/ sourcing/ HR tools
- Passion about the recruitment world, best practices, and HR trends
Nice to have:
- A ‘citizen of the world’ mindset with the ability to embrace an international cross-cultural environment
What’s in it for you?
Our team is a fun bunch to work with and You’ll get to shape recruitment in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored. Joining us on this role means that You will have the tools, budget, and support needed to bring the world’s recruitment best practices into reality.
On top of that you can expect:
- Freedom to try new things and unleash your ambitions.
- Competitive package including bonuses.
- Ability to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and integral regulations).
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- A friendly work environment where dogs are welcome
- Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team
- Be open and involve others
- Be curious and always look for opportunities
Please note that we open to DPC, DPP candidates as well, if you are flexible with the number of hours that you could work 🙂