Are you an experienced and enthusiastic C++ Developer who would like to further develop gained skills and also have fun along the way? In that case, read on as Kiwi.com
is looking for a developer to join our core C++ team!
The team in question is responsible for Kiwi’s search engine. That covers a handful of services doing everything from big data processing, graph routing, machine learning, we even have a custom distributed database. But it’s not just engineering. We are constantly analyzing business intelligence data to find potential avenues of results quality improvement.
- Kiwi’s C++ core search engine development
- Creation of next-generation public transportation search engine
- There are many areas in which you can participate:
- High-performance computing and low-level micro-optimization
- Designing of new features based on business inputs
- Implementation of distributed databases and distributed systems in general (One of our products is 25TB database)
- Algorithmic research and prototyping etc. (Graph algorithms, Travelling salesman problem, efficient data structures)
- ML models for price prediction
- Business intelligence analysis
- Min. of 3 years of work experience in C++ development
- Knowledge of C++11 standard
- Knowledge of Python is an advantage
- Profound theoretical IT background is an advantage (experience with design of efficient algorithms and data structures)
- At least intermediate knowledge of English
- Team player with relaxed, non-conflict nature
- C++20, coroutines
- Python, asyncio
- Neural Networks, Decision trees
- Git, CI, Docker, kubernetes
- Google cloud, AWS, bare metal
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.