We are looking for customer oriented individuals, who will look after the refund aspects of the customer bookings. You will make sure their orders are processed swiftly and accurately while focusing and committing to ensuring an exceptional customer experience. If you love solving complicated cases, this is an excellent opportunity to apply your analytical skills, learn something new and enjoy the fun of working at Kiwi.com.
You will play a key role in connecting our customers and airline companies with any requests related to refunds. You will contact airlines regarding customers’ requests for refunds or cancellations while being in touch with our customers via email. Based on the details of the cases and considering possible financial impacts you will be responsible for making decisions on refund eligibility.
We would like to see your application if you:
- Have experience with business administration (worked in some CS systems as an advantage) and if you can adapt to quick changes
- Have excellent both written and spoken English (level C1)
- Possess analytical thinking and numbers make you happy
- Are proficient in G-suite and/or MS Office
- Are an advanced computer and Internet user and you are able to search for relevant information quickly (seeking for refund info on travel agency portals)
- Are punctual, you don’t miss any details, you have sound judgment and independent thinking – strong when it comes to making decisions.
- Will be happy with Monday to Friday work from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
Are you asking what do we offer?
We like to think we are a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry which is currently and actually in a really good position even in these times. So you will work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe), and we will give you:
- All training needed for you to have a chance to become one of the best within the team,
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance,
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card,
- Five additional paid days off,
- Three sick days per year,
- Home office option,
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna, and relaxing zones.
- We are a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team buildings and parties!
Things you should know – preferable starting day January 4th.