As a Cloud Security Engineer for the blue team, you will help secure our infrastructure and services. You will develop security solutions and best practices for Cloud services (GCP, Kubernetes, Vault, Datadog, …). You will work closely with the Platform tribe to deliver a secure-by-default platform our engineers can leverage to create reliable applications.
- You identify security threats and risks in our infrastructure and applications.
- You evaluate security measures across technologies used by engineering teams.
- You help adopt security standards and practices across engineering.
- You conduct continuous market research of cloud security products and open-source tools.
- You write internal security guidelines, present and explain them to developers.
- You participate in security war games to find risks and strengthen our security.
- You monitor security events and respond to security incidents.
- 2+ years of experience within Cyber Security.
- Demonstrable expertise in securing IT systems and services, preferably cloud-based (Google Cloud Platform).
- Coding/scripting skills, preferably Python or Go.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code tooling, e.g. Terraform / Ansible / Pulumi.
- Knowledge of web authentication principles such as JWT, OIDC, or mTLS
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to work with vague/incomplete instructions
- Confident communication skills
- Fluent English
We offer you
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.