As a Cloud Security Engineer for the blue team, you will help secure our infrastructure and services. You will develop security solutions and best practices for Cloud services (GCP, Kubernetes, Vault, Datadog, …). You will work closely with the Platform tribe to deliver a secure-by-default platform our engineers can leverage to create reliable applications.
- You identify security threats and risks in our operating systems.
- You evaluate security measures across technologies used by engineering teams.
- You help adopt security standards and practices across engineering.
- You conduct continuous market research of cloud security products and open-source tools.
- You write internal security guidelines, present and explain them to developers.
- You participate in security war games to find risks and strengthen our security.
- You monitor security events and respond to security incidents.
- 2+ years of experience within Cyber Security.
- Demonstrable expertise in securing IT systems and services, preferably cloud-based (Google Cloud Platform).
- Coding/scripting skills, preferably Python or Go.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code tooling, e.g. Terraform / Ansible / Pulumi.
- Knowledge of web authentication principles such as JWT, OIDC, or mTLS
- Strong sense of ownership
- Ability to work with vague/incomplete instructions
- Confident communication skills
- Fluent English
We offer you
•We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in the centric cosy neighbourhood (Sant Antoni) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, discounts on lunch meal providers, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Employee Assistance Program, GymForLess membership, the annual subscription for El Bicing.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.