Přejít k obsahu
Přejít k hlavnímu menu
Přejít k vyhledávání
The mission of this role is to support the team with coordination of relevant employer branding online presence on career and community websites, and third-party sites.
- Jobs.kiwi.com and other HR and community websites development, maintenance, and interconnection.
- Glassdoor and other 3rd party sites visibility management (reviews, responses, profile).
- Keep our database of community influencers and partners updated.
- Cooperate with HR and other teams regarding various Employer Branding activities.
- Administrate Community team tools JIRA, Confluence, and Slack spaces.
- Administrate Community team public repositories (Youtube, Kiwi.com public experts).
We would love to see you apply, if you:
- Have experience with creating and editing websites in WordPress (including writing code).
- Have proven experience with events administration (keep budget, contacts list, follow-up actions…) from work or university projects.
- Have advanced experience with spreadsheet tools (Google Spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel).
- Have at least a basic overview of IT technologies.
- Have experience in CRM administration is a big plus.
- Have experience with automating work (writing scripts, using tools like zapier) is a big plus.
- Have experience with Google Analytics is a plus.
- Have English language writing proficiency is a big plus.
- Have a strong focus on details.
- Have a strong analytical mind.
- Are data-driven, focused on facts.
- Have a technical mindset (can easily adapt to use new software).
- Are self-driven and motivated, continuously growing.
- Can overcome obstacles.
- Have good time management and prioritization.
- Are an organized person.
Salary starting from 1 500 EUR gross depending on relevant experience and skills.
This could be also a fully remote position.
Employer Branding ManagerJan Bleha
TeamGeneral & Admin
Curious about what you're getting into?
We all share the same passion, but each team has its own spirit. Find out if this one is the right fit for you.
Tech community events in 2020
To meet talented people, we organize and join tech events. We talk about what we do and how we do it, and we connect with others. Visit code.kiwi.com to see where you can find us.