You’ll be a Product Analyst within the Consumer Product Tribe combining the world of data with product development. You’ll be deciding which data to track, metrics to measure, looking for insights, and interpreting them to the product team and the business. The specificity of the position lies in a deep understanding of frontend tracking, product development and its optimization usually with the help of AB testing.
What will you do?
- Define, report and own product KPIs and metrics
- Generate the analytical insights geared towards Product improvement
- Track the performance of the Product over time and interpret the changes
- Track and report on newly released features
- Control the quality of the data in cooperation with Business Intelligence team
- Set up and report on online experiments
- Produce analyses of historical data to suggest & support decision making
- Present findings, answering specific business questions or improving product Collaborate with Financial analysts, Data Scientists, and Data Engineers
- Work in close cooperation with Product Managers/Designers
What do we expect?
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst or business analyst
- Strong analytical thinking
- Experience in consumer facing funnels and metrics analysis, ie Conversion Rates, Attachment Rates
- Advanced SQL knowledge (We are using PostgreSQL and BigQuery)
- Experience with some data visualization tools (like GoodData, Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with Frontend and Mobile app Analysis
- Familiarity with data collection on the web and mobile (JS events tracking, event schema definition and maintenance )
- Common Statistical methods knowledge (regression, classification, resampling, …)
- AB testing knowledge
- Advanced level of English
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Python/R for data analytics is a nice plus
Why it rocks to work for us?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with.
- We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Andjoy scheme, annual subscription for Biking (Smou).
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our Office located in the centric cozy neighborhood (Sant Antoni) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, discounts on lunch meal providers, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.