We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for the Customer Experience (CX) team which is focused on collecting, analyzing, and reporting the key findings from all the customer feedback sources available.
By making the insights and analysis delivered actionable (provision of clear data set, trends, negative/detractor drivers, and similar), the role will support CX (and by extension various other key company stakeholders, i.e. Product, UX, Customer support) to ensure the customer experience is continuously improved on the specific key touchpoints of the customer’s journey and for the customer journey overall.
What will you do?
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to institutionalize findings related to the CX area.
- Build case studies and what-if analyses to evaluate the impact on Customer Satisfaction of any enhancements in our Customer Treatment.
- Build ad-hoc reports and communicate findings and insights with management.
- Define, lead and coordinate quick corrective actions of missed opportunities, following up with relevant stakeholders for long-term sustainable solutions.
- Act as a bridge between CX, Consumer Product, Revenue Management, Customer Support, and other Commercial areas to provide a full picture
What do we expect?
- 2+ years of experience in Business Analyses or e-commerce Analytics field supporting data-driven business decisions.
- Experience with data visualization, retail analytics, and modeling.
- Advanced MS Excel, BI tools, and SQL knowledge.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent command of English and communication skills – you are able to communicate complex results to less quantitatively sophisticated users.
- Travel industry experience is a big plus
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Andjoy scheme, annual subscription for Biking (Smou).
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our Office located in the centric cozy neighborhood (Sant Antoni) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, discounts on lunch meal providers, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.