In less than 8 years, Kiwi.com disrupted the Travel industry by pioneering virtual interlining and became the 5th fastest growing tech company in EMEA according to Deloitte. Our goal is simple – yet no easy – to become the world’s first Virtual Global Supercarrier. To do so, we want to find the very best talent worldwide and provide them with the tools, budget, and support needed to bring our ambitious plan into reality.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for the Customer Experience (CX) team which is focused on collecting, analyzing, and reporting the key findings from all the customer feedback sources available.
By making the insights and analysis delivered actionable (provision of clear data set, trends, negative/detractor drivers, and similar), the role will support CX (and by extension various other key company stakeholders, i.e. Product, UX, Customer support) to ensure the customer experience is continuously improved on the specific key touchpoints of the customer’s journey and for the customer journey overall.
What will you do?
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to institutionalize findings related to the CX area.
- Build case studies and what-if analyses to evaluate the impact on Customer Satisfaction of any enhancements in our Customer Treatment.
- Build ad-hoc reports and communicate findings and insights with management.
- Define, lead and coordinate quick corrective actions of missed opportunities, following up with relevant stakeholders for long-term sustainable solutions.
- Act as a bridge between CX, Consumer Product, Revenue Management, Customer Support, and other Commercial areas to provide a full picture
What do we expect?
- 2+ years of experience in Business Analyses or e-commerce Analytics field supporting data-driven business decisions.
- Experience with data visualization, retail analytics, and modeling.
- Advanced MS Excel, BI tools, and SQL knowledge.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent command of English and communication skills – you are able to communicate complex results to less quantitatively sophisticated users.
- Travel industry experience is a big plus
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on your performance and the company’s results.
•Work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.