In less than 8 years, Kiwi.com disrupted the Travel industry by pioneering virtual interlining and became the 5th fastest growing tech company in EMEA according to Deloitte. Our goal is simple – yet no easy – to become the world’s first Virtual Global Supercarrier. To do so, we want to find the very best talent worldwide and provide them with the tools, budget, and support needed to bring our ambitious plan into reality.
Be our voice of the customer. You will be analyzing all available real-time and historical data and providing workable solutions in order to improve our overall Customer Experience. You will continually challenge organizational norms, develop new solutions to deliver tangible improvements and report on customer trends to ensure Kiwi.com
continuously exceeds customer expectations.
What are you going to do?
- Actively contribute towards the VoC programme by working with the customer feedback data (NPS, CSAT etc.), cooperating with respective areas data owners (Customer relations, CS, UX, Product, Revenue management etc.) and data and/or business analyst(s) with the goal to deliver comprehensive monthly reporting with actionable items.
- Monitor the VoC related actionable items and work with the owners on the delivery execution. You will continuously look for opportunities in the VoC process framework in order to ensure its effectiveness.
- Handle end-to-end CX operation initiatives (i.e. damage control exercises and similar) incl. detailed action plan and its execution, also preparation of retrospectives and/or post-mortem documentation.
- Prepare & deliver RFCs and CX Task force memos/presentation decks tackling major issues based on customer feedback data or internal data reporting (i.e. bugs, process issues and similar).
- Manage the team of CX specialists (3), incl. upskilling, mentoring, personal development plan preparations, regular 1:1s, task prioritization, attendance and other team related agenda.
- Step in as a back up for CX Lead & CX Director roles where required.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an experienced people manager ideally (not limited to) with the Customer Experience or Customer Support background.
- You are a self driven, motivated person, who enjoys interaction / discussion with peers & colleagues regardless of a topic complexity, and has experience in presenting for larger audiences.
- You have strong analytical and reporting skills.
- You have a strong personality, pro-active and willing-to-innovate attitude, you are able to work under pressure.
- You embrace an international, cross cultural environment.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on your performance and the company’s results.
•Work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.