In less than 8 years, we disrupted the Travel industry by pioneering virtual interlining and became the 5th fastest growing tech company in EMEA according to Deloitte. Our goal is simple – yet not easy – to become the world’s first Virtual Global Supercarrier. To do so, we want to find the very best talent worldwide and provide them with the tools, budget, and support needed to bring our ambitious plan into reality. Are you an experienced project manager who would like to deal with CX related projects?
As a Customer Experience Project Manager, you will perform all activities related to the overall project management function. You will support the implementation of a consistent methodology/approach mainly based on PRINCE2 Agile global standard (knowledge/certification of others as a big advantage) to provide coordination and management of the PM processes and functions. Last but not least you will assist the Director of Customer Experience on project-related issues.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Drive projects from start-to-finish with involving multiple stakeholders from diverse disciplines
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan from a time/scope/resources perspective to monitor and track the progress
- Provide ongoing project support mentoring for project teams regarding project planning and management
- Monitor project implementation, identify project risks and provide recommendations
- Ensure resources allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Support ongoing communication between project teams
- Report projects and project portfolio (monthly) to improve project success and support Mid & Senior Management, Executive Board in Strategic Planning
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders as well as with third parties/vendors as needed
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Use project management software to monitor and control the implementation process
What “must have” qualities are we looking for?
- Ideally, 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience in the project management, and mainly knowledge of the Prince2, Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of project planning tools and proficiency in MS Excel and Google Sheet
- Strong analytical mind with the ability to do critical path calculations, dependencies identification as well as experience with workload estimate
- We are a company of many cultures and we expect only candidates with excellent written and spoken English skills (level C1)
Which qualities are really “good to have” for this role?
- To be a highly independent, persistent, proactive, solution-oriented, and reliable person with a “can-do” attitude
- You know how to deliver outputs on-time in agreed manner and quality and in general to be ready for the fact we move fast here, so great time management and prioritization skills are the key
- Excellent communication skills as we need someone who is happy to build and enhance relationships inside and across teams
Furthermore, “nice to have” would be:
- Experience in e-commerce and/or travel industry because it will help you to understand the company with a big portfolio of innovative products and partnerships way faster,
What is good to know?
The expected starting date is as soon as possible and we can process and consider only candidates who are already eligible to work in EU.
What’s in it for You?
Our team is a fun bunch to work with and You’ll get to shape HR in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored.
On top of that you can expect:
- Permanent and full-time contract within a forward-thinking and financially stable company;
- Competitive base salary and Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- Five additional paid days off • Three sick days per year;
- Ability to access our Phantom Stock scheme (depending on seniority and integral regulations);
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, annual flight credit vouchers, multisport card, etc.;
- A friendly work environment where dogs are welcome.
- Assume the best of others and believe in the power of the team.
- Be open and involve others.
- Be curious and always look for opportunities.