We are building a team of Customer Satisfaction specialists that will help handle our customers’ feedback by following up on online customer satisfaction surveys of various kinds.
The team will be following up by contacting customers and providing explanations and/or compensations to make sure any issues are fixed and the customers understand the ins and outs and will fare much better next time.
Data from these situations is then collected and funnelled into structured feedback to the whole business and stakeholders to make sure we stay on top of the issues our customers are facing and can drive improvements without undue delays.
- Work on an in-depth evaluation of individual customer feedback from Trustpilot, CSAT/NPS and other sources.
- Make sure that formerly dissatisfied customers become our brand ambassadors.
- Communicate with key stakeholders via different channels and report status updates where necessary
- Provide solutions and make decisions about compensation and/or extending vouchers based on an individual situation.
- Provide complex feedback to the business via Incident Sorting System to drive improvements.
We would like to see your application if you have/are:
- Spoken and written English at least on a C1 level.
- Highly developed soft skills and conflict management.
- Advanced Czech/Slovak, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian. (Ukrainian is a big plus)
- Analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- A customer-oriented person with a sense of empathy.
- Experience with Customer Support of at least 1 year or longer.
We offer you
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•Hardware from Microsoft.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.