We are looking for a Data Reporting Team Lead, who will understand the company vision and business specifics of the traveling domain and transform them into data intelligence strategy to ensure analytics insights are based on top of high-quality, stable, reliable, and scalable data solutions.
What will you do?
- Act as a bridge between business analysts, product management, and senior management to understand their needs and expectations and interpret them into reporting & data visualization strategy.
- Define and implement reporting governance as a set of rules and processes to ensure consistency for visualization and interpretation of key metrics across all departments.
- Own reporting area & tooling across whole company.
- Define and implement a naming convention for company critical metrics to ensure standardization in the data interpretation layer.
- Define and implement access management to ensure all stakeholders have access to tailored data assets.
- Define and implement a set of rules and procedures for guaranteed/validated reporting to ensure the availability of essential reports.
- Hire and lead the members of the Data Intelligence team (perform regular 1:1s, mentor and support team members with personal growth and development, etc.).
- Define and execute term roadmaps for teams & squads which will reflect Data Intelligence strategy and company vision.
- Define and execute team goals and objectives for individuals to ensure that the Data Intelligence strategy is properly communicating and shared across all teams and individuals.
- Transform business and domain-specific requirements into complex technical specifications and communicate them to different stakeholders.
- Oversee new trends in data management, BI (business intelligence), analytics areas to ensure that top-notch technologies & approaches are applied
What do we expect?
- 5+ years of relevant full-time experience in the area of data management, data design, business intelligence, reporting or data analytics
- Deep understanding of data integration tools, ETL/ELT processes, data modeling concepts, and data warehouse architecture
- Practical experience with DWH platforms like Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Azure Data Warehouse, or MS SQL Server
- Excellent knowledge of database principles, strong proficiency in SQL and programming languages used for data transformations, data manipulation, and data analysis
- Ability to transform business and domain-specific requirement into a complex technical specification and communicate them clearly to stakeholders
- Proficient in English (both written and oral form)
- The open-minded and constructive approach in a fast-paced environment
- Focus on delivery with a strong analytical and problem-solving approach
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!