As a Data Scientist, you will closely work with our Content & Search team and look for ways for improvements. You will be responsible for driving the optimizations and improvements of product development and business strategies by collecting, analyzing and interpreting large data sets and using this information to develop data-driven solutions to complex business challenges.
What will be your responsibility?
- Mine and analyze data from databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies.
- Choose the right method for analyses and data innovations, including basic machine learning methods.
- Present information using data visualization techniques.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation and other business outcomes.
- Coordinate with different teams to implement data models and monitor outcomes.
- Clearly scope, track, execute and communicate on projectsWrite and document results of your work to make them easily understandable to other colleagues.
What do we expect from you?
- You’re an SQL native speaker and experienced Python data analyst to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- You have 3+ years of relevant experience in the area of data analytics or data science.
- You are familiar with machine learning algorithms.
- You have knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regressions, properties of distributions, statistical tests etc.) and their applications as well as strong math skills.
- You are willing to learn new approaches and educate yourself in the Data Science field.
- You have the ability to work independently and you are happy to take responsibility for solving complex problems from the beginning to a successful end.
- As you’ll be working with both numbers and people, you’ll have patience with data requesters and a willingness to design and develop sustainable solutions for their data needs.
- You have strong communication skills and you are able to communicate in English on daily basis and in a business environment.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment like ours
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.