The mission of our Growth department is to build the Kiwi.com brand – wrapped around unique product benefits, increasing awareness, consideration and usage intent, to acquire new customers. Unique content, personalized messaging and added value activity will help us grow customer CRM and longer-term loyalty.
As our Senior Digital Campaign Manager, you will develop and execute Kiwi.com’s B2C paid social strategy to effectively develop and scale these channels to deliver brand and conversion objectives.
What will you do:
- Define and deliver the channel strategies, with a view to efficiently scaling Paid Social and Display in target markets, reinforcing organic campaigns, planning and executing global campaigns and maximizing tactical opportunities.
- Proactively plan, set up, localize, optimize and report on measurable Paid Social and Display campaigns against a variety of business goals.
- Provide creative and copy direction to facilitate campaign optimization.
- Manage and optimize budgets across markets and campaigns based on agreed KPIs.
- Manage and deliver a logical, continuous testing and optimization roadmap.
- Work alongside an organic content team and other channels to create coherent plans and areas for collaboration.
- Keep up-to-date with trends and changes to the landscape (e.g. tech, legislation) and provide innovative ways to deal with challenges and identify opportunities.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with colleagues and any external agencies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital marketing projects, in collaboration with the rest of the marketing teams.
- Identify tools and software needed to improve performance.
- 5+ years of experience managing brand and conversion campaigns on Facebook, Instagram across all formats. Google Display/DV360, programmatic and native advertising experience is a plus.
- Experienced in audience selection and testing, setting success criteria, forecasting and KPIs.
- Experience in running campaigns requiring localization/translation is a big advantage.
- Ability to brief and review creative work – digital copywriting experience would be a strong advantage.
- Great communication and collaborative working skills.
- Data-driven and highly competent with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Display/DV360 – other social platforms a bonus.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification and Advanced Google Analytics Certified is a big advantage.
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken communication.
- Well organized, able to multitask and manage time to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
We offer you
•The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
•We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our office in Prague, situated in the heart of the Karlin district with an in-house gym, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, and free refreshments.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.