The Digital Content Manager sits at the heart of Kiwi.com’s branding, communication and marketing operations, ensuring the smooth technical execution of a bold brand vision.
You’ll be working in the Content & Creative team, a small but enthusiastic group of multinational writers, designers and AV people, who use their expertise to give Kiwi.com brand a single, clear voice.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Full ownership of a variety of internal self-service tools and resources, ranging from branded templates to a large Digital Asset Management platform with complex taxonomies
- Technical and operational WordPress ownership for the online travel magazine Kiwi.com Stories, including maintenance, testing, article layout, and localization management
- Technical and day-to-day operational ownership of Kiwi.com social media accounts, including maintenance, publishing, scheduling, and localization management
- The resident expert on industry trends around social media and digital marketing content, and the guardian of best practices
- Responsible for visual asset transcreation, both manually and in scripted batches
- Collaboration with external agencies and other third parties
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant position
- Complete technical understanding of image and video file formats and processing methods
- Advanced proficiency in G Suite, Adobe CC, all major presentation tools, and digital asset management
- In-depth knowledge of the content and advertising formats of all major social media platforms
- Mastery of WordPress and basic HTML/CSS skills, SQL & PHP a plus
- Competency in design and copywriting
- Native or expert level of English
- At home with categorization and tagging; ability to establish and maintain consistent and easy-to-use taxonomies on complex systems
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- Ability to not only survive, but thrive in a high-pressure environment involving challenging deadlines and competing priorities
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders
- Obsessive attention to detail and accuracy
Things that we offer and you might love about us:
We believe we’re a fun bunch to work with, and you will get to see how a young, vibrant yet global company disrupts the travel industry. You’ll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – the fastest growing technology company in Central Europe).
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
- We’re a great team of passionate and fun-loving people from across the globe who you’ll love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!