In this role, you’ll support the team responsible for delivering Kiwi´s growth by proactively analyzing performance, trends and business KPIs. This role is the source of information for the Commercial team and is the go-to person for business data. The role will be instrumental in making marketing investment decisions, assisting in determining the life-time value of customers, attrition rates and customer attitudes and behaviors across product offerings and platforms.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Own the commercial monitoring activity and develop a set of easy to understand dashboards for key stakeholders to follow
- Ensure data accuracy and that reports generated to stakeholders are of high quality for analysis and conclusion drawing
- Understand business objectives and KPIs and monitor progress on achieving those and highlight any anomalies or concerns
- Investigate performance with a critical eye and bring forward suggestions for improvement on regular basis
- Attend regular performance meetings and present the state of the business unit, its deliverables vs. targets and flag areas which require management attention
What qualities are we looking for?
- Over 10 years experience as a senior analyst in a direct to consumer e-commerce business
- Vast experience analyzing e-commerce B2C activities, drawing conclusions and suggesting actions for the business to take Strong Excel, SQL and Tableau skills and experience in creating business projections and P&L reports
- Ability to gather complex data from multiples resources and present it visually and verbally in a manner which is easy to comprehend and act upon
- Proven experience in directing BI and product teams regarding data requirements and procedures and ability to work with and manage remote teams
- Highly analytical mind with strong commercial and business sense
- We move fast here, so great time management and prioritization skills are key
- Travel industry experience is a big plus
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in Karlín where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.