The mission of our Marketing & Markets team is to build and communicate the Kiwi.com brand – increasing awareness, showcasing our unique product benefits and driving consideration and action. Unique and engaging content, personalised messaging and added value activity will help us achieve this ambition and ultimately deliver long-term customer loyalty.
As our Display & Paid Social Manager, you will help develop and execute Kiwi.com’s B2C paid digital strategy; testing, developing and scaling our digital channels to achieve our goals.
What will you do:
- Deliver Paid Social, Display and audio campaigns in target markets to drive impressions, engagement, new traffic, email subscribers, app downloads, referrals and bookings
- Proactively plan, set up, localise, optimise and report on all campaigns against a variety of business goals.
- Provide creative and copy briefs and direction to facilitate campaign optimisation.
- Manage and optimise budgets across markets and campaigns based on agreed KPIs.
- Manage and deliver a logical, continuous testing and optimisation roadmap.
- Work alongside organic content team and other channels to create coherent plans and areas for collaboration.
- Keep up-to-date with trends and changes to the landscape (e.g. tech, legislation) and provide innovative ways to deal with challenges and identify opportunities.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. agencies).
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital marketing projects, in collaboration with the rest of the marketing teams.
- 3+ years of experience managing brand and conversion campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Tik Tok (Snapchat and other platforms would be a bonus).
- Knowledge of audience testing, brand and search uplift studies, selecting success criteria, and campaign optimisation.
- Ability to brief and review creative work – digital copywriting would be a strong advantage.
- Data-driven and highly competent with Programmatic campaigns, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Display/DV360, YouTube, Tik Tok and/or Snapchat. Knowledge of Smartly or Hunch is a plus.
- Experience of working with mobile campaigns and APP download campaigns is an advantage.
- Experience of running international campaigns requiring localisation would be a bonus.
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken communication.
- Well organised, able to multitask and manage time to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Resilient and determined – able to forge a clear strategy and execute plans in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Fast learner with a passion for social media and new emerging features and opportunities.
We offer you
•We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in the centric cosy neighbourhood (Sant Antoni) in Cloudworks coworking space where you can enjoy Kiwi.com’s private office space, two common terraces with great views, discounts on lunch meal providers, common coworking activities (yoga, games, etc.), free refreshments and shower.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as flexible working hours, 30 paid vacation days, sick days, private medical insurance, Employee Assistance Program, GymForLess membership, the annual subscription for El Bicing.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•Dogs and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.