Martin Ratolistka, VP of Booking Fulfillment at Kiwi.com, is looking for a right arm.
As Martin’s assistant, you will support him in managing the respective department and help him with the planning, administration and evaluation of OKRs, departmental budget, contracts and 3rd party business relations as well as providing support to the whole team in terms of planning, organising events, communication, etc. You will get a chance to take a good look at how Kiwi.com is run and learn from an inspiring leader.
What do we expect from you?
- To excel in a dynamic environment
- To have an eye for details
- To be organised yet able to change plans on the go
- Ability to work with confidential information
- A strong sense of trust and integrity
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Handling incoming tasks for calendaring, travel, expenses
- Following up to ensure nothing falls through the cracks
- Answering incoming questions, filter routine matter, and take care of Martin’s correspondence
- Department-level team administration (including but not limited to onboarding of newbies, knowledge base management, travel & teambuilding budget management)
- Department-level administration of contracts with third parties
- Department-level reporting administration
- Department-level budget health checks and help with budget planning
- Managing meeting notes on key operational and strategic meetings
- Organisation of intra-department events, travel arrangements for business partners, managing agenda for large scope meetings
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Google suite proficiency
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Good to have:
- Past work experience in the tech industry is a big plus
- Experience in an administrative environment, including supporting a C-level manager is a big plus
- Basics of project management methodology or project management past experience
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.