We are looking for a Finance Data Specialist (FDS) who is responsible for providing financial insights that serve as key information for stakeholders. You will be tasked to identify relevant information and compile analytical reports that enable stakeholders in the company to make decisions. You will have ownership and responsibility for the assigned area related to our core business and perform financial analysis.
Furthermore, you will be driving or cooperating on cross-departmental projects, and assist other departments with finance-related issues.
If you are experienced in financial analysis, we believe we have something to offer!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Head of Financial Data to be able to complete assigned finance tasks within given deadlines.
- Identify sources of data, determine the validity and analyze the variance between other data sources.
- Collect and develop business requirements.
- Support key stakeholders with data, information and insights.
- Work on Finance related optimization initiatives and automation.
We would like to see you apply if you have
- 2+ years of relevant experience in finance (business analysis).
- Advanced English communication skills (B2/C1).
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and at least basic knowledge of SQL would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and enhance relationships across teams.
- Solution-oriented personality and can co-create atmosphere conducive to continual improvements.
- A self-motivated spirit who can work proactively and efficiently on both individual and team assignments, and do understand the ownership of assigned tasks.
- An eye for detail and a bright, analytical and data-loving mind who is always very well organized and possesses a powerful ability of prioritization.
- Persistent and independent strong ‘can do’ attitude.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.