Looking for your dream job? Join us! Get more from your career!
Do you want to be part of the team that solves the agenda of the future? Do you think you have a real drive? Do not be afraid to sign in!
We are looking for somebody who will help our Fintech Acquiring Team ensure smooth and cost-effective payment traffic. Kiwi.com would not be able to purchase flight tickets worldwide without having the right payment solutions in place and since our bookings are rapidly growing, we need new team members to help us keep on the pace.
In this role, you will help to manage business-to-business relationships with our partners who are providing us with payment processing and other online payment technologies.
What are you going to do?
- Business Account Management of our key partners – daily communication with our providers and nurturing mutual relationships.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and innovative approaches in e-commerce payment technology, and understand these solutions in detail from product and business point of view.
- Participating in the research of potential partnership opportunities, leading the commercial discussions and negotiations, and then onboarding of new service providers and projects related to acquiring area.
- Closely monitoring and analyzing performance data, preparing managerial reports, and working on process and tooling improvements to increase efficiency.
- Working closely with product managers to improve performance and sort out issues. Other cooperation within the company is regularly needed – Finance, Analytics, Business Development, Engineering, etc.
- You will occasionally travel abroad to meet our partners as well as attend conferences to stay up-to-date with the latest trends (when the situation will allow it).
Who are we looking for?
- You have a university degree in Economics/Finance.
- You have at least 1-year work experience related to finance/accounting/payments.
- If you have experience from an E-commerce environment, that would be a huge plus.
- You are comfortable with using MS Toolkit, especially MS Excel (you can easily use filters, basic formulas and create a pivot table) and willing to learn new software tools.
- Profound knowledge of Czech/Slovak as well as English (level C1) both spoken and written level.
- You know how to coordinate your daily job so that it is well organized.
- You have an analytical soul, great attention to detail and are obsessed with accuracy.
- You possess the grit to make things happen, enjoy working independently and always keep your can-do attitude.
- We appreciate somebody who can think out of the box and with the ability to come up with improvements, suggestions and ideas.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days vacation, Cafeteria program, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•Occasional work from home and/or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka where you can enjoy sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, Rebelbeans coffee, garage spaces.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.