is an important player in the travel industry with modern technology and a unique product. To support the growth and new innovative initiatives we are looking for a Frontend Engineer who will have an important role in shaping our future.
Account & Subscription tribe is working directly at the core of the user experience. Imagine a cross-platform experience guiding you from the initial search through planning, booking, sharing details with other travellers, and keeping you well informed during the entire duration of your journey. Imagine all of that being unified across travel means (carriers). Making all that truly personalized and customer-centric, that’s the mission of the Account tribe. And if you love innovations, all of this will set foundations for new and truly exciting business models.
Are you an experienced engineer who’s still passionate, creative and open-minded? Do you like to inspire people around you but also be inspired by them? Can you imagine working in a fast-changing and truly international environment? Do you want to work on something that matters and “be in touch” with real customers? Then join us, together we will shape the future of the phenomenal experience, which traveling is.
Dev stack you’ll use:
- React, Relay, Next.js, Typescript, Styled-components, Storybook
- Yarn workspaces (we have a monorepo-like setup)
- GraphQL, Node.js
- Cypress E2E testing and Jest with React Testing Library
- Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, GitLab
- Jira, Slack
What’s it like to work at Kiwi.com?
- Distributed engineering team
- Fully remote or onsite work in one of our locations: Prague, Barcelona, Brno, Split, Bratislava.
- Direct cooperation with Product Managers, QA, UX/UI and other engineering teams.
- Daily releases and delivery.
What do we expect from you?
- Practical experience with React framework
- HTML, CSS, DOM, browser APIs and overall understanding of how the web works.
- Experience with Git.
- Server-side rendering and infrastructure knowledge.
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Willingness to understand users’ needs.
- A mindset to solve problems, not tasks.
- Strong testing skills.
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source. In fact, our whole design system is Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- Salary starting from 2100EUR per month gross depending on relevant experience and skills
- Expect the best of others and believe in the power of the team.
- Be open and involve others.
- Be curious and always look for opportunities.
We offer you
•We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card, Employee Assistance Program.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•The latest version of Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.