Kiwi.com is an important player in the travel industry with modern technology and a unique product. What makes us different from others is that technology has been part of our DNA from the very beginning.
You will be joining the Booking team. Booking is a critical domain within Kiwi.com that all our customers get in touch with. Your work will directly impact the travel experience of 200k+ unique visitors and millions of EUR in revenue every day.
We want to boost our team with another motivated, ambitious, and passionate member who has the confidence to challenge themselves and challenge us. Could that be you?
Interested in how we work?
- Check out our tech blog
- Check out our open-source code!
- Schedule an interview with us and ask us in person!
Dev stack you’ll use
- React, Xstate, Redux
- Jest, Testing library, Cypress
- Babel, ESlint, Webpack
- Docker, Kubernetes, GCP
- GitLab CI
- Sentry, Datadog
What’s it like to work at Kiwi.com?
- Distributed engineering team.
- Direct cooperation with Product Managers, QA, UX/UI and other engineering teams.
- Combination of Kanban agile workflows with continuous integration and release.
- Daily releases and delivery.
What do we expect from you?
- We need a fast learner full of energy, curiosity and passion. The length of professional experience doesn’t matter. The energy and passion does, more than anything else.
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Willingness to understand users’ needs.
- A mindset to solve problems, not tasks.
- Strong testing skills.
We offer you
•The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
•We also enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days vacation, sick days, Multisport card, Employee Assistance Program.
•Flight vouchers to celebrate your kiwi anniversaries.
•We give our employees a freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in Zuckermandel where you can enjoy sleeping spots, chillout zones, free refreshments, parking for car/bicycle/motorbike.
•Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
•Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
•We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
•Salary starts from 2100 euro gross
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.