GDS Booking Agent
We are looking for a GDS Booking agent who will be responsible for resolving a variety of GDS challenges, cooperating with our ticketing partners, airlines and Kiwi.com colleagues from all around the world. You will be a master of the GDS systems and ensure that each and every customer’s booking is all set to go.
- Creating new bookings in GDS systems – Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre and Farelogix.
- Execution of the ticketing services (first issue, revalidation, void, and EMD issuance).
- Fare condition checks and also rebookings and refund recalculations.
- The search for alternative flights when the schedule change occurs.
- Processing requests received from our customers but also internal teams within Kiwi.com.
- Communication with our ticketing partners and airlines.
- Providing assistance to other departments with the airline tickets issued in the GDS/ Farelogix.
- You are familiar with any GDS, such as Amadeus and/or Galileo (or any airline reservation system – Deltamatic, Oneres etc.).
- You have excellent English (both written and spoken); knowledge of French, Russian or any other language is an advantage.
- You are proficient in G-suite and/or MS Office.
- You have attention to detail, a knack for problem-solving and you know how to coordinate your daily job so that it is well-organized.
- You are customer-oriented, always keep your can-do spirit and are eager to ensure customer experience at an outstanding level.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. There are moments when there are many bookings coming at the same time and we need to handle such situations with a positive attitude.
- We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with an in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
- We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
- Hardware from Microsoft.
- Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
- Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
- We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
- Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
- Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
- It’s rotating shift work, you should be able to work morning (6:30 am – 2:45 pm), day (8:45 am – 5:00 pm) and afternoon (2:45 pm – 11:00 pm) shifts with an irregular shift pattern. Every 8 weeks you will have 1 week of afternoon shifts and 1 working weekend (morning shift).
- This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role.
You will be responsible for:
We would like to see you apply if:
We offer you
What you should know
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
LocationBrno, Czech Republic