Become a part of something vital.
The Guarantee Team is looking for talented people who are willing to grow and develop their skills as well as gaining invaluable experience by becoming part of a heroic team. The Guarantee Team is always on hand to save the day for our customers!
Guarantee specialists are part of the elite within Kiwi.com
’s Customer Support. They directly contribute to our common goal of ‘making travel better’ on a daily basis.
We are changing the way people view their travel experience.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will acquire and apply a broad set of skills in all areas of our booking processes and gain a unique and valuable insight into the world of travel emergencies and crisis management.
- You will navigate our customers through unexpected air travel emergencies such as strikes, natural disasters, and airlines that cease operations. You will provide them with much-needed guidance and reassurance.
- You are expected to think on your feet and give your very best to ensure that a favorable resolution is achieved for our customers and Kiwi.com.
- You are a social individual who enjoys conversing with customers and will be an ambassador for Kiwi.com. The vast majority of interactions with our passengers will occur by phone and the chat option is also available for our passengers.
- You are flexible and readily adaptable when performing the necessary tasks. If things get a bit hectic, you can remain calm under pressure and be proficient in all back-office duties.
- An advanced level of English is required.
Who are we looking for?
- We all know travel can be stressful sometimes. Most of us have experienced a delay or missed flight. Our principal goal is to turn this unpleasant experience into a more bearable one for our customers. As a Guarantee Specialist, this will be your priority. Guarantee specialists are Kiwi.com’s saviors who step-in to ensure our customers get to their final destination no matter what. In addition, you will provide vital support and reassurance to them every step of their journey.
- We are looking for someone who can find the right balance between Kiwi.com’s needs and our customer’s satisfaction. We value natural soft skills immensely and the ability to adapt to a situation accordingly. We want to hear from empathic, polite, and helpful people who have the ability to be firm and assertive whenever necessary. We are looking for people who enjoy helping others.
- We welcome people with previous experience as well as more recent recruits to Kiwi.com. What we care about most is your attitude and commitment to work towards our common goal of Making Travel Better.
What should you know?
- It’s rotating shift work, you should be able to work morning (7:00 am – 3:30 pm) and afternoon (1:30 pm – 10:00 pm) shifts with an irregular shift pattern. This is a full-time position and the team is operating 7 days a week.
- We need someone to start ideally in August. This role is only open to candidates eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work visa sponsorship for this role.
What do we offer?
- A fantastic opportunity for career development and growth within Kiwi.com awaits. Do you relish new challenges? Do you like stepping out of your comfort zone? Guarantee Team members are an essential part of our company. The team is highly regarded and relied upon by our customers and staff alike.
- We offer continuous support and advice from managers and experienced colleagues who are always on hand to give you a steer in the right direction.
- We ensure additional training and upskilling in advanced guarantee and booking tasks, soft skills, GDS, and other vital skills that can help you grow and develop within Kiwi.com
- We guarantee participation in exciting new projects as well as the testing of new Kiwi.com features.
We offer you
•Besides a motivating salary, we offer quarterly bonuses dependent on the company’s overall results and your own performance.
•Occasional work from home and/ or our modern office located in ZET Nová Zbrojovka with in-house gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, free refreshments, Rebelbeans coffee, garage for cars/motorbikes/bicycles.
•We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 20+5 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, multisport card, career development framework. We offer unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
•We’re rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
•Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Kiwi.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.